READ the Artist’s Guide to the ArtHub THOROUGHLY FOR ALL INFORMATION REGARDING THE ELIGIBILITY AND PROCESS FOR DISPLAYING AT THE ARTHUB.
SIGN: Artist/ArtHub Contract | (Last contract ending, please sign new one if you didn’t submit a new one for the Sept exhibit)
DOWNLOAD: ArtHub Inventory Form (Excel)
INVENTORY DEADLINE: Monday, October 23rd | All inventory MUST be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inventory MUST be submitted using the standard ArtHub Inventory excel spreadsheet above.
Drop-Off: Saturday, October 28 from 1:30pm- 2:30pm
Monday, October 30 from 4:30pm-6:30pm
NEW 3-D SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Send images of your works for approval to: info@NAAA-ArtHub.org
- If unable to determine quality from the images, the NAAA/ArtHub may request to see samples of your work.
- This only needs to be done once unless there is an extreme decline in quality of work then ArtHub holds the right to dismiss artwork deemed subpar.
- Include display stands, bases, or other mounting devices with any instructions
- Packaging must be included as well should the item sell (i.e. if it is a painted glass, provide proper box or container it can be sold in, or if it is jewelry, provide boxes or bags)
- Jewlery – include hangers, stands, display cases, or other mechanisms of display. Acceptable items include black “velvet” necks and pads. Earring display racks should be black or grey and should be pre-approved (send pic).
- Do NOT leave any works unfinished or dropped off without prior approval.
- All pieces, if requiring special care, must have care instructions for customers.
Current Sign-up Sheets
|Gallery Sitting | Sep-Oct 2017||September 1, 2017 - October 28, 2017||9||View & sign-up »|
|Gallery Sitting | Nov-Dec 2017||November 2, 2017 - December 30, 2017||37||View & sign-up »|
- Nov/Dec 2017 | “Joyful Giving: Big and Small” – Artists are limited to 4 hanging pieces with two of them being no bigger than 8×10 for easy gift giving options.
- Jan/Feb 2018 | “New Beginnings”
- March/April 2018 | “AWAKEN THE SENSES”
- May/June 2018 | “COMMUNITY”
- July/August 2018 | TBD
- September/October 2018 | “FLORA AND FAUNA”
- November/December 2018 |“JOYFUL GIVING: Big and Small”
Questions regarding inventory requirements? please email email@example.com